Winter Wishlist



Zara Turtle Neck Sweater 
Naftalinli hurçlardan yaz uykusundaki kazakları çıkarmanın vakti geldi! Kışın gelmesine sevinmemin tek nedeni bol kazaklarıma kavuşmuş olmamdır herhalde. Kurtarıcı parçalardan olduğu için kışları en çok yatırımı kazaklara yapıyorum. Yeni sezonda da Zara'nın bu çivit mavisi kazağını gözüme kestirdim.
---
It's time to take your wool sweaters out of the storage bags! The only reason that I'm happy that winter is just around the corner, is probably because I'm reunited with my sweaters. Fashion-wise they are like life-savers, that's why I spend most on them in the winter. This season, I've laid my eyes on this beautiful indigo-blue sweater.

Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag
Bu çantaya ilk gördüğümden beri aşığım. Klasik, zamansız çantalardan. Her gülün bir dikeni olduğu gibi fiyatı da biraz tuzlu. Bu kış Noel Baba ağacın altına bırakmadığı sürece platonik aşkım devam edecek gibi gözüküyor.
---
I've been in love with this bag since the first time I saw it. It's such a classic, timeless bag. As every rose has its thorn, this bag is pretty expensive. As long as the Santa Clause won't put it under the Christmas tree, this love will last as a platonic one.

Topshop Mom Jeans
Skinny Jean'lerden sıkılmaya başladığım için bol kot arayışındaydım ne zamandır. Yırtık boyfriend jean'ler ile elektriğimiz hiç uyuşmadı. Bir kere konu kot ise yüksek belden vazgeçmem. Bu sezon patlak veren "anne kot"ları ise imdadıma yetişti. Üzerine bol bir kazak ve altına bootie'ler ile kışın iyi bir takım olacaklar.
---
I've been on a hunt for a loose-fit jean since I'm bored with wearing skinny jeans all the time. I've never been a fan of those ripped boyfriend jeans. When it comes to jeans, I always prefer high waisted ones. Luckily, this season "mom jeans" have come to the rescue. They will make a great team with a chunky sweater and booties.

Zara Leopard Print Booties
Leopar desenini aslında hiç sevmem ama bir şekilde ayakkabılara çok yakıştırıyorum. Zara'nın yeni sezonunda yer alan bu bootie'ler ise aslında hiç benlik olmamasına rağmen, "beni al!" diye bağırıyor:)
---
I don't like the leopard print but, I think it really looks good on shoes. Although these leopard printed booties on Zara's new season aren't quite right up on my street, they somehow call out my name.

Bonlook Diamond Tortoise
Geçen kıştan beri karar verip bir kemik gözlük alamadım. Bonlook'ta harika modeller var, seçmesi zor. Sanırım bu modelde karar kıldım.
---
I still haven't bought a pair of prescription glasses since the last winter. There are some great models on Bonlook, but it's hard to choose. I think I've finally made my mind up on this one.

Jo Malone Oud & Bergamot Cologne
Her ne kadar çiçeksi ve fresh kokuları sevsem de özellikle kış mevsiminde biraz daha yoğun kokular arıyorum. Jo Malone'un bu parfümü daha önce kokladığım hiçbir parfüme benzemiyor. Maskülen ve "intense" kategorisinde yer almasına rağmen çok ağır olmayan bir kokusu var.
---
No matter how I love flower and fresh scented fragrances, especially in the winter I look for more intense ones. This Jo Malone cologne doesn't smell like anything else I wore or smelled before. It has a masculine scent and doesn't smell too intense thought it's on the "intense" range.

Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham

Girls dizisi ile gönlümüzde taht kuran Lena Dunham'ın yeni bir kitabı var artık. D&R'a ha geldi ha gelecek diye bekledim bu zamana kadar ama sanırım Bookdepository.com'dan alacağım artık.
---
Lena Dunham who we know and love from the Girls series, has written a book and it's out now. I've waited for it to be sold at D&R till now, but I will not be able to wait anymore and order it from Bookdepository.com.

Nixon Small Time Teller Watch 
Asos'ta gezinirken karşılaştım bu saatle. Aslında deri kayışlı bir saat almak vardı aklımda ama bu model fazlasıyla cezbetti beni.
---
I saw this one on one of the nights spending on Asos. Actually, I was thinking of getting a leather watch but, this one really drew me in.

Nars Virtual Domination Pallette
Yanaklar için olmazsa olmaz paletlerden birini çıkardı Nars. Bir adet bronzer (Laguna), üç adet allık (Deep Throat, Sex Fantasy, Final Cut) ve bir adet aydınlatıcıdan (Miss Liberty) oluşan paletin Türkiye'ye gelmesini sabırsızlıkla bekliyorum.
---
Nars has just released the perfect cheek pallette. It has a bronzer (Laguna), three blushes (Deep Throat, Sex Fantasy, Final Cut) and a highlighter (Miss Liberty). It's not been launched in Turkey yet, so I'm looking forward to it.

No comments

Back to Top