Haul!


1.Vero Moda Pants - I love this kind of loose fit pants. They are sooo comfortable. They both look good with sneakers and high kneels.
---
Bu tarz bol kesimli pantolonlara bayılıyorum. Çook rahatlar. Hem spor hem de topuklu ayakkabılarla giyilebilir.
Not: Bu pantolonun dükkanda bedeni kalmamıştı, şu anda kalanlar da tükenmiş olabilir. Ben Zizigo'dan daha da indirimli aldım. Aklınızda bulunsun;)

2.Topshop Month Leather Chelsea Boots - I looked and looked for a pair of camel boots all this winter. Winter came to an end and I found these amazing Chelsea boots. Huh! But, no worries. Since the weather is rubbish in Istanbul nowadays, I'm sure I'll be wearing them a lot.
---
Bütün kış bir çift camel rengi bot aradım da durdum. Kış bitti ve ben bu harika Chelsea botları buldum. Hah!Ama hiç endişelenmeyin. Bu günlerde İstanbul'da hava felaket olduğu için eminim bu botların hakkını vereceğim.
Not: Topshop'ta şu anda %70'e varan indirim var ve bu botları 80 TL'ye aldım. Kaçırmayın!

3.H&M Dresses - At first, I saw the palm tree print dress on H&M's website and I loved it. Then I went to the store, tried it on and felt in love a little bit more. That's why I bought another one with a different print. They're perfect for summer. You can pair them with high heels or Birkenstocks. You should get one while you still can.
---
İlk önce palmiye ağacı desenli olan elbiseyi görmüştüm H&M'in sitesinde ve baılmıştım. Sonra mağazaya gittim, denedim ve daha da bayıldım. O yüzden aynı elbisenin farklı desenli olanından aldım bir tane de. Topuklular veya Birkenstock'larınızla kombinleyebilirsiniz. Hala şansınız varken mutlaka gidip bir tane alın!

4.Zara Sandals - I wasn't sure whether to get these or not but, then I thought that I could get a lot of use of them this summer. They are perfect for day and night. They look very chic and it's so easy to walk on them.
---
Başta bu ayakkabıları alıp almamakta kararsızdım, fakat sonradan bu yaz kendilerinde çokça faydalanabileceğimi düşündüm. Hem gece hem gündüz giyilebilir. Çok şık duruyorlar, üstelik giymesi de çok rahat.

5.Pull&Bear Jeans - These are the best skinny jeans that I've worn! They're so soft and comfy.
---
Bunlar kesinlikle giydiğim en iyi skinny jeanler! Yumuşacık ve çok rahatlar.

6.Atmosphere Skirt - For those who live in England, I think you can find this skirt in Primark but, I'm not sure. (Since, I know that Primark sells Atmospere's clothing, I'm assuming you can see this one in there.) I found this very cute skirt in Atlas Pasajı which is very famous place in Istanbul for clothing, accessories and everything else:) I'm in love with it. This is already my favorite summer skirt!
---
Atlas Pasajı'nın en arkasında bir dükkan var ki şu anda adını hatırlayamıyorum, harika şeyler satıyor. Atlas Pasajı'na her gittiğimde ilk uğradığım dükkan burası oluyor. Bu karpuzlu eteği görünce tabii ki de almadan edemedim. O kadar tatlı duruyor ki. Bu yazki favori eteğim budur!

7.Zogho White Shirt - I've been wanting to get a white boyfriend shirt for quite a while but, somehow couldn't find the perfect cut until I saw this one in Zogho (a little store store in Istanbul). It looks great with skinny jeans and high heels.
P.S. You can find almost the same one in Pull&Bear.
---
Ne zamandır beyaz bir boyfriend gömlek arıyordum ama istediğim kesimde olanı bir türlü bulamıyordum. Zogho yine imdadıma yetişti:) Bu gömlek skinny jean ve topuklu ayakkabılarla bir harika görünüyor.
Bu arada Zogho da neresi derseniz, Küçükyalı ve Bağdat Caddesi'nde şubeleri olan küçük bir dükkan burası. Eğer, İstanbul dışında yaşıyorsanız bu gömleğin neredeyse aynısını Pull&Bear'da bulabilirsiniz.


No comments

Back to Top