Les Femmes du 6ème étage

Ahh! Did I say before that I adore French movies? Well, who doesn't? Apparently Les Femmes du 6ème étage (The Women on the 6th Floor) is just what I needed today. It's one of those feel-good movies that puts a smile on your face just when it starts. Music plays in the background, you see the credits along with beautiful shots of Paris and immediately you say to yourself "This is going to be a good one".
Paris in the 1960s. Jean-Louis, a bourgeois Parisian businessman meets with the Spanish maids living in his family's building and his life turns upside-down from that moment on. Great cinematography,great soundtrack, great acting, great story, what else can I say? If you're looking for a good comedy, I suggest that you just go ahead and watch this movie. 








No comments

Back to Top