Like Crazy

I've just watched "Like Crazy". As you all know I've been waiting so long for this movie. After seeing the trailer, I said to myself "Yeah, that's it! I'm gonna love it.":)
I always say that the ending of a movie is not important. In that sense I'm "It's the journey, not the destination" kinda gal. That's why I don't mind spoilers. I can watch a movie knowing how it's going to end and still enjoy it to the fullest. "Like Crazy" is one of those movies for me. As I watch it I didn't think about its ending, not for a moment. The performances were great. Anton Yelchin and Felicity Jones' acting is so powerful that it just sweeps you away. They both are very promising actors of our time. Some people said that the movie leaves an open ending. I totally disagree with them cause I think the ending couldn't be more obvious. As much as I don't care about spoilers, I don't want to give you any so I'm going to stop talking here. I just wanted to share my thoughts about the movie. I hope that all of you watch it as soon as possible. Now I'm leaving you with the soundtrack of the movie by Dustin O'Halloran whom btw I love so much. Enjoy and good night!:)

No comments

Back to Top